Our windows have been designed to offer homeowners a range of distinct advantages, delivering stunning good looks, high performance, strength and durability.
Because windows and doors are a key feature of a home, aesthetics are important. Slim elegant sightlines are features of the Alitherm window system which can be enhanced by an ovolo or chamfered edge appearance. Dual colour is also an option giving the homeowner maximum flexibility by offering a choice of colours and finishes externally and internally.
All Alitherm 300 profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product.
- 53mm & 70mm direct fix frames or slim odd leg frames
- Chamfered, Ovolo, Flat or Square sash options (47mm slim sashes)
- Internal or External bead options
- High specification 24mm to 32mm glazing
- Reverse Espag secure locking with night ventilation setting
- Contemporary, Cockspur or Heritage handles
- Trickle ventilation is available in 20mm or 42mm head extension profile
- Can achieve an A WERs rating with the correct sealed unit
- A crimped system, requiring precision workmanship
Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes. The series is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.